Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Putting them down makes them more real, and I am more accountable for them, and if they are in a place where others can see them, then I am even more accountable for them, right?

1. Work on spiritual things
a. reading scriptures
b. attending the temple
2. Don't do too much for others or give too much of myself, and learn to let others do nice things for me.
3. Get in shape. This does not mean lose weight or get amazing washboard abs (not that those things are bad). I'd just like to be a little more in shape. Also, eat more healthy foods, and eat out less.
4. Spend less money, and pay off more debt. (Directly related, the less I spend, the more I can pay off)
5. Learn something new about myself.

2 comments:

C said...

yeah sometimes it's better to teach someone to fish and than to give someone fish all the time so to speak...shows greater love...

Jonathan said...

Washboard abs.... I want some. They're SEXY! haha. Anyway, I finally came across your blog!