Monday, August 17, 2009

Tag, you're it! (And I'm Bored!)

What is your current obsession? Improving myself. Or wanting to drive so badly it's ridiculous. It's kind of sad when you're twenty six and you feel like a rebel driving your car from the underground parking to a different parking spot, but it feels soooo good!

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love? Twilight. Ugh. I just threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.

If you could have any other name besides your own, what would it be? When I was younger I wanted to be Rose, but now I really like my name. Except when people don't hear me properly and think my name is men.

What's for dinner? I made chili and cornbread. It was good.

What would you eat for your last meal? Haribo. And indian food. Mmmmm...

What's the last thing you bought? Panda Express

What are you listening to right now? The sounds from the freeway, the hum of my computer, and the gentle tap of my fingers on the keyboard, punctuated by the space bar. I love the sound the space bar makes.

What do you think of the person that tagged you? Lindy didn't tag me, I followed in a line of I'm bored, so I'm stealing this from yous, but she's cool.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Cardiff, Wales. Hands down. Close enough to London to go play, but cheaper, and it has a beach.

What is one of your hobbies? People watching. But not in a creepy way.

What are your favorite smells? Leather covered books, good boy smell, rain, the ocean.

What is your favorite color? Yes. It depends on a lot of things.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Oh gosh...I just thought of a really good answer, but I can't really say it, so I would have to go with whatever makes me look skinny and attractive at the time. Which is a very vain thing to say.

What is your dream job? Librarian, in some sort of big university type of library where I get to handle all sorts of cool stuff. Like running special collections at BYU, except I probably don't want to stay in Provo.

Describe your personal style. Not quite trendy, or classy, or boho, but somewhere in the middle.

What are you going to do after this? Go to sleep.

What inspires you? Beauty. And goodness. Which are the same thing, right?

Who was the last person you kissed? My nephew.

What are you currently reading? Nothing, surprisingly. It's weird.

Why do you participate in these question answering blog/facebook chain letter question answering notes/posts? Because I think it's an interesting way to learn about people, it's a cultural experience, and I get bored. Even though it is kind of a passive way to learn things about people, now that I think about it.

By what criteria do you judge a person? Expression, I think. Although I actually hate the word judge. HATE it. It's a four letter word in my dictionary.

What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done yet? Have one of my photographs on display somewhere besides my living room. Like a gallery.

I tag: Whoever wants to do it. I don't feel like typing anyone's name. If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

The rules:
1. Answer the questions on your blog.
2. Replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention.
3. Tag eight other people

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! how are you. I would like to keep in touch with you. love you!!! Abbie

clogfish@gmail.com